We believe in keeping toys
How Does It Work?
Fill out the form below with all requested info to generate your shipping label.
Print your free prepaid shipping label that you will receive by email.
Package the toys and send them back.
What we recycle
Please pay attention to the following points before sending your toy:
If it’s broken or unplayable
If others could safely enjoy your outgrown toy, then it’s better to give it away, for example to a kindergarten or a charity organization
Look for the originals!
Whether Barbie®, Matchbox™, Fisher-Price™, or MEGA™, send us your old toys having the distinctive Mattel marking, look for it!
Make a selection
We accept all Barbie® non-electronic dolls, clothes, accessories and playsets, flexible and rigid plastics, Mega Bloks® and MEGA Construx™ including blocks and bricks of all sizes, wagons, lil’ vehicles, ride-on and figures, all Matchbox non-electronic toys and all Fisher-Price non-electronic toys.
Check the type of product
We do not accept electronic toys, electronic playsets, nor outer packaging (paper/film/card).
How Does It Work?
Most important questions
Nothing at all. Participation and shipping are free of charge for you. All you need is a box to put your toys in - it's best to use a used box for this. There are no fees, we pay for shipping and recycling.
You can recycle Barbie® non-electronic dolls, clothes and accessories, Fisher-Price™ non-electronic toys, MEGA™ non-electronic plastic toys (Mega Bloks® and MEGA Construx™) and Matchbox™ non-electronic toys.
Once you submit your form to us, you’ll receive an email with the link to your free shipping label. Download the label, then follow these 4 easy steps:
1. Print the label out.
2. Place your waste in a sturdy cardboard box that is no bigger than 60 x 60 x 50cm and has a maximum weight of 20kg.
3. Attach your label securely to your parcel, and ensure it is easy to read.
4. Arrange a free pick-up for your parcel via UPS® by either booking online, calling 03457 877 877, or dropping off your parcel at your closest UPS® drop-off point.
Yes! If you want to recycle more than one brand of Mattel® toys, you will need to request separate shipping labels. The four accepted waste streams that must be sent in separately are:
- Barbie® non-electronic dolls, clothes, and accessories. Follow the instructions in the email you receive, which will contain the link to your free shipping label too.
- MEGA™ non-electronic plastic toys (MEGA Bloks® and MEGA Construx™)
- Matchbox™ non-electronic toys
- Fisher-Price® non-electronic toys